Join us in Las Vegas, NV | Emergency and Urgent Care live course
Register now for the AAFP’s Emergency and Urgent Care live course in Las Vegas, NV, April 22–25.
Be prepared to take a hands-on approach to care when time is limited and accuracy is critical. Educational sessions meet the requirements of trauma CME and cover what you are likely to see during emergency and urgent care situations.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Prepare treatment plans for patients who present to emergency departments and/or urgent care clinics.
- Evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients with acute health needs affecting any number of body systems, including cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, maternity, psychological, or musculoskeletal conditions.
- Incorporate emergency plans into practice, including written protocols and necessary equipment/tools for treatment
Earn up to 26* AAFP Prescribed credits— 20 for attending the course and another 6 for participating in optional workshops (additional fees apply).
AAFP members: $995/Nonmembers: $1,295
Optional Workshop Sessions
- ECG Interpretation | Basic and Advanced (Earn 3 AAFP Prescribed credits)
- POCUS: Focused Lung, Musculoskeletal and Vascular Scans (Earn 3 AAFP Prescribed credits)
Save $100 when you register by March 22. Register now or call (800) 274-2237.
*AAFP Prescribed credit is subject to change. Visit aafp.org for the most up-to-date credits for this course.