Register for the AAFP’s Emergency and Urgent Care live course, October 11-14 in Las Vegas, NV
Emergency and Urgent Care allows you to improve patient care, while learning the latest required updates. After this course, you will be able to:
- Evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients who may present to the emergency department or urgent care clinic with any number of conditions, including maternity, psychological, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, respiratory, or neurological care.
- Provide management plans for patients who may require referral to emergency departments and/or hospital inpatient or intensive care.
- Incorporate emergency plans into practice, including written protocols and necessary equipment/tools for treatment.
Earn up to 25.75 AAFP Prescribed credits (includes optional session participation)
AAFP members: $895/nonmembers: $1,195
Fulfill Your Live CME Requirements in ONE Course
Earn up to 25.75 AAFP Prescribed live credit hours. To fulfill this requirement in one go, attend the course and sign up for optional procedural workshops (additional fees apply), including:
- ECG Interpretation: Basic and Advanced (3 AAFP Prescribed Credits)
- Point of Ultrasound Care (3 AAFP Prescribed Credits)
Save when you register by September 8. Register now or call (800) 274-2237.