Las Vegas, NV live course on skin conditions and diseases
Register for the AAFP’s new live course Skin Conditions and Diseases, April 11-14 in Las Vegas, NV.
Advance your dermatological skillset. Gain hands-on experience to confidently conduct procedures in your office. Acquire diagnostic skills for rapid diagnosis of challenging skin problems. At this course, you will learn how to:
- Improve adherence to evidence-based clinical guidelines in practice.
- Assess and treat acute and chronic dermatologic conditions.
- Demonstrate technique and skills from hands-on procedural sessions.
- Recognize when to refer to or consult with other specialists to provide optimal patient care.
Earn up to 27.5 AAFP Prescribed credits (includes optional session participation)
AAFP members: $895/nonmembers: $1,195
Fulfill Your Live CME Requirement
Earn up to 27.5 AAPF Prescribed live credit hours. To satisfy your requirement while at the course, sign up for optional clinical procedural workshops (additional fees apply). Register early as workshops fill up—fast.
- Advanced Suturing Techniques
- Basic Suturing / Skin Biopsy Techniques
- Cryosurgery and Electrosurgery
- Minimal Epidermoid (Sebaceous) Cyst Removal
- Nail Procedures
Save when you register by March 12. Register now or call (800) 274-2237